1) Responsible for brand onboarding, stock monitoring and replenishment, based on stock cover days across the territory
2) Ensure OTIF with a minimum fulfillment rate of 90% at each of our DCs – to work closely with suppliers/distributors to ensure this
3) Closely monitor stock cover days on a Dark Store level for optimum business performance and assortment availability
4) Leverage existing reporting structures and use data to set priorities for the business
1) 2+ Years experience in relevant field with a Bachelors’ degree
2) Know how to manage priorities and work on short deadlines
3) Highly adaptable to a rapidly changing
4)Sales / eCommerce experience is an advantage but not required environment.